Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Huisentruit, continued

An addendum to Friday night's posting on missing Mason City, Iowa, anchorwoman Jodi Huisentruit. I was under the mistaken impression the audio from my original NPR story was still available on the NPR website. It's not.

After going through my personal archives, the audio is now available here.

I'd just like to point out my verbal delivery has gotten somewhat better in the intervening 10 years. Or at least I no longer sound as though I've just been given a general anaesthetic. But the story is still pretty interesting, I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, its coincidental that Jodi does the 1st report on the DeCoster egg farm contamination allegations...then ends up "disappearing"...put the 2 together and you've got a case of disgruntled business people + news reporter outing them = angry outed business people, so get rid of the news lady that 1st reported it to the public...pretty sure hogs will eat anything...get my drift????